Periods

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ebby Posts: 3042
anyone else notice thst they're really uncorordinated during their period? I think I must have fallen over six times before actually making it down the stairs this morning! I have a hot water bottle attached to my stomach, sitting against the radiator and have a bucketload of feminax inside me. Isn't it great being a woman O:| :o0 :o0
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
yeah desperately so only discovered recently that its a sympton of periods and i thought it was just me
SparklyC Posts: 1766
Yeah its called (medically!?) Dropsy, Tripsy and Awkwardsy! (thats what my DH calls it when I get the monthlies! Got mine on Christmas Eve Morning (happy chrimbo to me!) and nearly ended up in A&E on Christmas Night with chronic cramping and unbelievable clotting! (sorry for the descriptiveness). Had to go to bed with two ponstan and was knocked out till the next morning. (while the family sang xmas songs at the top of their lungs allegedly, I didnt hear a thing!) God love us women for what we have to put up with! >:o(
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
yeah i got mine this morning and all i done in work was walk into things.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I'm really really really bad driving when I have AF...really bad.
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
the amount of things i bumped into today is unatural
This is no lie - I was putting stuff away in my wardrobe and I fell INTO it!! It should be illegal for women to do anything during their periods! :o0
bree Posts: 1880
yeah! or whilst pregnant! i washed the teabags ( DH found them as he was putting clothes into dryer) & sent my mother dirty text
[quote="bree":1nbalmsj]yeah! or whilst pregnant! i washed the teabags ( DH found them as he was putting clothes into dryer) & sent my mother dirty text[/quote:1nbalmsj] :duh: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Noticed that too. Kept bumping into things, walking into the corners of tables etc, am covered in bruises by the end of the 7 days. Also I can't cook, don't know why that would be but I just can't :eek