permission to drink

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunnyside Posts: 3164
I'm on the 2ww for the 4th month ttc and usually don't take any alcohol and cut out caffeine as best possible (have the odd latte) for the 2 weeks but is there any point doing it just for the 2ww? Should I be either cutting alcohol and caffeine out altogether or not worrying until I'm actually pregnant (here's hoping). Suppose what I'm saying is I'm dying for a glass of vino tonight and want your permission! :hic
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Go for it Girl!! I drank on my 2ww. You'll be off it long enough O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O In fact I'm dying for a glass of wine, so have one for me O-O O-O
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
HAVE IT in fact HAVE the bottle :wv Enjoy
charli Posts: 5994
have read that it is ok to have alcohol in 2ww - egg doesnt implant anyway until approx. 8-10 days after ov - thats already have way through the 2 ww so you will be fine i am on my first 2 ww as well and would have a drink if i felt like one!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
I'll third that, enjoy it while you can. And have one for us. O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O
[quote="Dolly Dora":2849bhuc]HAVE IT in fact HAVE the bottle [/quote:2849bhuc] Well, if you insist.............
[quote="Tigletts":3483xf4b] And have one for us. O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O[/quote:3483xf4b] Bloody hell I'll be drunk as a skunk at this rate. was only planning on having the one......
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Yes, and ENJOY! Might be the last one you have for a while!!! O-O
Tigletts Posts: 2904
[quote="sunnyside":236qqtv5][quote="Tigletts":236qqtv5] And have one for us. O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O[/quote:236qqtv5] Bloody hell I'll be drunk as a skunk at this rate. [b:236qqtv5]was only planning on having the one[/b:236qqtv5]......[/quote:236qqtv5] I've heard that one before :o0 :o0 :o0 Enjoy
missbubbly Posts: 43
Go on enjoy, it will put you in the mood!! ok to habe the occcasional drink wjhen pregnant too something like red wine xx