Personal Trainer?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TokenMale Posts: 6845
Anyone ever used one? What did you do? Did it work? Just wondering.
graceface Posts: 3632
Well, not really, but I did have my neighbour's terrier chase me on a jog once, and that was more or less the same thing...
Cheaper too, I'll wager. So GF, you're suggesting a pocket of dog chews might be the answer to my weight-loss requirements. Interesting.
alskling Posts: 311
I'm using one at the moment. You can do loads of different things depending on what your personal trainer offers but I am concentrating on running at the moment. I have done circuits sessions too which incorporated skipping, boxing, sprinting etc. It has worked better than anything I've ever tried before, so much so that I went out for a 50 min run on my own on Tuesday evening - couldn't run for 5 min before I started PT :o0
[quote="TokenMale":3uk0b0go]Cheaper too, I'll wager. So GF, you're suggesting a pocket of dog chews might be the answer to my weight-loss requirements. Interesting.[/quote:3uk0b0go] M'eh. I find raw steak more effective actually, and more eco-friendly too, although perhaps not more cow-friendly... and if you can find a doberman, even better!
Are you doing it through a gym or privately alskling?
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
O:| He asked a straightforward question.....if you cant answer it with a proper answer, why bother? O:| (Token, sorry no idea about PTs)
Because... Token is generally capable of appreciate humour?? And because if Token is offended by my lack of a straightforward answer, he can say so himself? *shrugs*
Don't fight over me ladies.
[quote="TokenMale":1lwn5059]Don't fight over me ladies.[/quote:1lwn5059] :o0 don't fret, I have no intention of it.