Personalised wedding unity candle

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

beedee Posts: 109
Hi ladies, I am looking for a personalised wedding unity candle and I am wondering can anyone give me some recommendations. I searched on-line with no luck! Many thanks :wv
msb Posts: 399
Hi I ordered fab ones in e-bay the other day, they're really nice, I think the shop was called "In the Pink", if you type wedding unity candles in the search tool on e-bay you will find them...... :wv
dglbride Posts: 320
Hey I got mine from Candles Ireland, based in Fermanagh.... :wv
Gembira Posts: 847
I bought mine from In The Pink on ebay too. Can't recommend them enough. They turned out really well, quality is fab and they were really well packaged. http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/IN-THE-PI ... ec0Q2em322
Asics Posts: 1935
[quote="mrsHy2b":1kmzu7bt]I bought mine from In The Pink on ebay too. Can't recommend them enough. They turned out really well, quality is fab and they were really well packaged. http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/IN-THE-PI ... ec0Q2em322[/quote:1kmzu7bt] +1
marles Posts: 1397
We got ours from "In the Pink".They were just fabulous.We had the main centre candle with a message on it,then the two small taper candles with our names on them. I must order more of the taper candles the other ones burnt out,they were on lit the day after in my parents house and had been on during the reception meal. I would highly recommend In the Pink,they were so reasonable and the candles came really well packed.
fish12 Posts: 389
p
bee2579 Posts: 146
We got ours from candleemporium.ie They are perfect. The company is based in Ennis Co Clare but they were so easy to deal with. They rang me twice to see had they gotten the correct design/words etc. The candles arrived within 4 days. I would highly recommend them.
ladyinwaiting Posts: 198
Hi - I would second the candlemporium - lovely to deal with They will take your invite and tailor this to your candle if you wish :wv
Rosey Roo Posts: 80
We also got ours from In the Pink.. They are really really beautiful. Can't wait to see them on the day :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll