Personalised wedding websites- who to send to?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Carizza Posts: 320
Hi everyone. I was snooping around www.realweddings.ie earlier (ok- truth be told, I've been on it all morning organising photographers!) and there's a link on the website called "My Wedding" where you can make your own little page about your wedding complete with photos etc. :o)ll I :lvs it! The only thing is- what now? Should I put a link to it from my Bebo and Hotmail or just e-mail my close friends directly with it? If you got an e-mail to the link of one of these from your friend, would you look at it?
mollyeile Posts: 2486
I wouldn't put it on my bebo but I would e-mail my friends with it. I would defo look at one if it was sent to me
Juno Posts: 2202
C, I got a link emaile to me by my FSIL last year, and swooned when I got into her site! I loved it! Everyone did! Just email all your good friends and family the link. :lvs
lowdenclear Posts: 112
Be careful though -- We set one up and sent it on to our friends and family last week and a few people (who weren't even on our evening guest list) took it as an invite!!! :eek
Juno Posts: 2202
[quote="lowdenclear":2is21qnz]Be careful though -- We set one up and sent it on to our friends and family last week and a few people (who weren't even on our evening guest list) took it as an invite!!! :eek[/quote:2is21qnz] Ouch!! Good point, defo only send it to people you're inviting!
[quote="lowdenclear":3v4vk1r9]Be careful though -- We set one up and sent it on to our friends and family last week and a few people (who weren't even on our evening guest list) took it as an invite!!! :eek[/quote:3v4vk1r9] :eek :eek :eek Oh god, hadn't even thought of that! Thanks for the tip. :thnk
[quote="lowdenclear":2p1lm935]Be careful though -- We set one up and sent it on to our friends and family last week and a few people (who weren't even on our evening guest list) took it as an invite!!! :eek[/quote:2p1lm935] :eek :eek :eek Oh god, hadn't even thought of that! Thanks for the tip. :thnk
LMR Posts: 1925
I sent mine out on the info sheet with my invitations (I have a different site though) I threw all the info on accomadation and stuff on there so hopefully it'll be quite useful.