personality test.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
Hi there, Thought I'd post this link for Jungs Typology Test. Its supposed to be the definative personality test. I did it and got ESFP - Performer Suprised at how accurate it is. It is also supposed to be useful for making career decisions, and checking compatability for marraige!! I Haven't got my H2B to do it yet, but fingers crossed we'll be ok :o0 :o0
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
I like it O-O
marles Posts: 1397
Just did the test and it came back to my career (teacher) and it really does describe me.As I was answering the questions I was wondering what the point was! Now I get it,this is so funny and weird!Thanks.
[quote="marles":24ylei1h]Just did the test and it came back to my career (teacher) and it really does describe me.As I was answering the questions I was wondering what the point was! Now I get it,this is so funny and weird!Thanks.[/quote:24ylei1h] It is really weird how accurate it is!! O-O
pocketrocket Posts: 350
Oh my god that is mad!! i took it and it said i should work in Healthcare (which i do!) Sent it to hubby for the laugh. He works in finance but his dream is to be a newspaper editor. Its all he talks about and he is going to do a course in September, anyway he did the test and the number 1 job was a journilist! So he is now delighted with himself! Bless!!
[quote="pocketrocket":1j8ntz0a]Oh my god that is mad!! i took it and it said i should work in Healthcare (which i do!) Sent it to hubby for the laugh. He works in finance but his dream is to be a newspaper editor. Its all he talks about and he is going to do a course in September, anyway he did the test and the number 1 job was a journilist! So he is now delighted with himself! Bless!![/quote:1j8ntz0a] Did you check your compatability??
No didnt see that, just clicked on the link you have posted and i still cant see it?
Here's a link to the marraige test Its only a demo, you have to pay for the full test, but say it'd be a bit of a laugh anyway. I've to wait till the weekend for my H2B to sit down at the computer to do the test O:|
Will try and get him to do it! Doubt he will though he will say we are perfect together already! :-8