Menu

Peta and Pets

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AVENGER Posts: 4595
PETA have called for people to take their dogs and cats off meat and turn them veggie or vegan! Could just imagine my two if I presented them with a bowl of carrots or lettuce in the evening!
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Thats so stupid. Our fella wouldnt be too impressed. If we mix veg or fish with his dinner, he manages to pick it out. mind you, he loves rice, pasta, cheese, yogurt So maybe he could be a vegetarian, but no way a vegan :mrgreen: But I still think he wouldnt talk to us if he didnt get a bit of meat
I get the ceaser select for the eldest puppy as a weekend treat. She eats the beef bit and leaves the little bits of pasta and carrot licked clean in her bowl.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I think those cesars are gas - they are so small. Our fella would swallow one without even noticing it.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
stupid question but why???
Thankfully it's perfectly yorkie sized!
John Walsh Guitar
[quote:3joop6as]stupid question but why???[/quote:3joop6as] Because its cruelty to animals to feed them to other animals :roll:
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
omg...i actually can't even get my head around the stupidity of that...
rio Posts: 995
my two love vegtables and fruit and i always mix it in with their food, they espically love apples and banana's
MarieB Posts: 556
Our dog won't eat dog food :shock: She'll gladly eat raw potatos (she sits by the cupboard where my mother keeps the pops, and crys at it till she gets one :shock: ). She also loves carrot, cucumber, tomato. Anything but dog food :shock: Bet Peta would love her :lol: