Pharrrell

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pinkypoo Posts: 118
Anyone going to see Pharrell on Sun/Monday?? Im going Sunday and cannot wait. I saw him down at Oxegen and he blew me away. Get wait to see him up close and personal in the Olympia!!
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Who's Pharrell??? :eek god, I must be getting old!!! :o0
My God are you serious?? Although maybe a few people might not know him. He's done stuff with Snoop and he was in NERD. You have to know the song "Beautiful, I just want you to know you're my favourite girl"????
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Never heard of him either :-8
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Hes Gorgeous! I love that song he did with NERD, She Wants to Move. I'm not going to see him though! :o(
Shin Posts: 8515
he worked with the Neptunes who were responsible for the whole justin and britney sounds and tunes of today.
He's hot alright Joleigh. I cant wait to see him again. I didnt think Id know too many of his songs but I knew them all down at Oxegen. It's suprising how many songs he's done with other people so you tend to know alot of them. I cant wait to perv I have to say.
clucky Posts: 26471
ooo you lucky cow - i'd love to see him up close
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I'd lick cream off of his chest any day!!!!! [img:2vcl4lgf]http://blog.surtin.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/pharrell_williams.jpg[/img:2vcl4lgf]
Hahaha Il perv then for all of you who like him too!!