Phil & Teds Dash for sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Perci Posts: 3847
I'm selling a red Phil & Teds Dash, Newborn Cocoon, Double Kit and Double Raincover for €400. It's only been used a handful of times so is as good as new. I'm based in Swords, Dublin if anyone's interested. :thnk
A couple of people have requested photos so I'm just adding them in... Just realised that some personal details could be viewed with that link. If anyone's interested I'll email them.
mayday08 Posts: 704
Just wondering why you are selling as i have strongly considered getting one
To be brutally honest the P&T and I have just never got on! I seem to be a minority here though as most people on this site seem to love theirs. I've hardly used it because I much prefer my single buggies and my DS1 is happy to walk much of the time so I just use those for the baby.
whirly-girl Posts: 760
Ha ha ha - I was thinking of you driving in this morning Augusta - wondering how long you'd hold onto it for! Hope it sells quickly for you. Although I am a P+T fan, I do freely admit that they just don't push as nicely as Stokke/Bugaboo/Mtn Buggy. How old is your older fella? DD is going to be 2y3m when #2 arrives, so am wondering how much I'll use the double also!
Hiya WG, I cant get used to not calling you fantac! It's just about sold so I hope I don't regret it! It hasn't been used in over 2mths I'd say so I think that's a good enough indication. DS1 is 2yr 3mths and is very independent so wants to walk when we're out shopping etc. He's in creche so I only have both boys for a couple of hours a day on my own. If I had them both for longer I think the double would have been used alot more. If we all go out walking at the weekends then we just take both buggies. I'm going to get a buggy board though, I think that would be handy. Hope you're keeping well.
whirly-girl Posts: 760
Yes we are the same - DD is in creche and will be for the first good while when bub arrives, so I'd imagine I'll be using a single buggy a lot at the start. All going well thanks, big scan tomo, very nervous, I keep seeing bloomin single magpies everywhere - but hopefully just being nuts and all will be grand! Good luck with buggy board, that's going to be my next purchase! Hope the little men are well.