phill collins wedding dress pc7955

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cat woman Posts: 897
hi girls just wondering have any of use girls worn or gonna wear this dress i just wondering does anyone have a picture i know u can get it on the website but im looking for a photo of the back of it, have decided on this dress it was the first dress i tried on and fell in love with it , thanks for reading :wv
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll thats my dress cat woman sorry dont have a pic of the back of it tho :o)ll :o)ll
bunnybaby you will have to send me a pic of you wearing it its such a fab dress and the feeling when ur in it have to say its much nicer on than it is on hte model on website, i have another wedding dress that i got on ebaby alfred angelo very simular but not a sparkly so i decided i was gonna go with the first one, are you dying to wear it and may i ask what kind of veil are you going for :wv
went for my 1st fitting last saturday and it was so gorgeous on just the dress now i dont mean that im gorgeous by any figment of the imagination the girl has to adjust the bust area of the dress its way too big also im gettng a halter neck put on to it i dont like wearing dresses that just go straight across i have horrible shoulders...am wearing wats called the cathedral length veil it just not quite as long as the train on the dress but really sets it off, its not lace or anything just little sequences on it to catch the light :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ah i say you do look beautiful in it , i ordered mine in feb well they wont be ordering it till march nxt yr not getting married till sep nxt ill have to pop back into the shop and get photos of the back of it, let us know how ur day goes , it will fly in from not what date are you getting married nxt month .
thanks cat woman one little tip for you when they order it ask them is the sterling price the same bcause since mine was ordered the cost of the dress went down but unfortunately i had to pay the same amount as before...getting married new years day 43 more days :o)ll :o)ll
they charging me 1200 for dress, god u wont feel 43 days going in i say you will be not be drinking news yr eve , ah the best of luck hope al goes well for ye