Phone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Reecespieces Posts: 927
I read
missi moo moo Posts: 1700
If he's a good fortune teller he'll know your coming! sorry :o0 couldn't resist! :o0
Reecespieces Posts: 927
Oh har har, ok, I walked myself into that one, missi moo moo!
missi moo moo Posts: 1700
Sorry couldn't resist! I did find this on boards.ie to make up :wv -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, Eddie Christian is on South William Street in Dublin. He doesn't take appt's, you just need to turn up early especially on Saturday mornings(Saturday recommend 8am - opens at 9-ish but queue is unreal). Found him very good, great detail at the time, agree on a lot of what he siad, some bits definitely true, will see about the rest, went last july, waiting till May to give my verdict.... Will go again at end of month to see if story is similar or if my decisions have changed things much. Cheers, Jacinta..
septgal Posts: 330
Just turn up & prepare to queue, esp on a sat.Hes not there on wed i think.
mrsb09 Posts: 1292
is he a youngish guy just in jeans and t shirt, and you have to go down the steps to his place?
mrsb09 Posts: 1292
well if thats the guy im on about too, i found him useless. he told me he could not read my fortune as they was something around me blocking my vibe. my friend goes to him alot and finds him good enough. i went through a phase of visiting these guys and i just do not believe in any of them anymore. but thats just me. i have some stuff told to me and i like wow. but i dont bother going to any of them now