Photo Frames as Wedding Favours?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Boop Posts: 828
I'm looking for your opinions on Photo Frames as wedding Favours? Getting married in Italy so I think this would be a nice idea, but they will have to be small enough for me to take over 40-50 frames in luggage. Has anyone seen this used at any weddings you've been to? I was thinking I could also use them as Place Card holders also, but would I say 'Mrs & Mrs Smith Table 1' or 'Mary & John Smith Table 1' or have them seperate for eg. 'Mary Smith Table 1' Anyone seen any nice photo frames? *)
poshrosh Posts: 223
I was thinking of this too, but with a photo pf each guest in black and white instead of a name - but it was going to be way too time consuming! If you google photo frame wedding favor you will see loads - you have to shop around but I saw some for about £1 each. HTH
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
Tons of styles here:
Mrs Boop Posts: 828
A photo of the guests would be nice but maybe hard to get everyone, even though we're only having about 40 people, getting married in Italy. Thanks for the website also.
sparkylaffan Posts: 50
I love this Idea -make sure you look at ebay they have lovely ones at the best prices I've seen :wv