Menu

Photo ideas - creative assistance required!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsharrington2be Posts: 11
Hi, I was wondering does have any good DIY ideas of how to incorporate photos (Loved ones, baby/younger photos of us) into our venue/reception. I have been at a few wedding this year and liked the idea of photos at the cake table? I have heard of a photo wall but have never seen work in reality? any other ideas appreciated? Thanks a million
Martina85 Posts: 156
You could have photos on each table or you could get a large photo frame for guests to sign with an engagement photo in the middle and a pic of you both as babies on either side. Chat to your photographer im sure they would have plenty of ideas!
craftyPB Posts: 2625
You could have the table numbers 1,2,3 with photos of you and H2B at that age...or table names like 1983, 1990, 1996, 2001 etc with photos of you at important moments in your life at those ages... A photo guest book (numerous options) giant photo with frame for people to sign, book of photos for people to sign, or a polaroid camera and a book to stick the photos in to... We're having cute photos of us on the toilet door, parents/grandparent wedding photos displayed and also our engagement shoot photos on display around our venue.
Hbombadero Posts: 1960
At my sister's wedding their table names were countries they had visited together and there was a photo of them at a famous landmark in each of those countries on the table. My cousin in America had a frame with about 10 photos in it beside their table plan (baby, gawky teenage years, parents weddings, on their travels etc) So while people were waiting to view the table plan they could see the photos. It was a nice touch.