Photobooths

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kilkenny kitty Posts: 29
Hey all, I know the photobooth thing has been done to death on this forum, but really need some help here! We would love to have a photobooth at our wedding in September, and have budgeted €500 - €600 at most for this. We've been getting quotes over the last few days, and they are working out way more expensive than we expected. One quote was for €1,050, PLUS vat PLUS mileage!! There's no way we can stretch to that. Has anyone here used someone they would recommend, for a reasonable price? What did your package include? thanks!
Char27 Posts: 376
We DIY'd ours and the total cost was 100 euro and everyone loved it. We did a deal with our photographer and he took the photos. He was so good about it because he was staying to catch the first 5/6 dances anyway and the photobooth "opened" right after the meal so he got loads of shots.
highbeam Posts: 2578
Pm'd you too but highly recommend http://www.paulandrewsphotography.net/P ... -Debs.html and he is under your budget
Eleanor Rigby Posts: 1067
Edited! Hahaha, I posted in the wrong thread, sorry girls! Best of luck with the photobooths!
jennymcm Posts: 14
hi ladies has any one used primetime leisure photo booth ? thay seem genuine enuff with contact and that i just dont know if anyone else has used them ? there 650 euro including travel ???
mintchoc Posts: 22
I was quoted €1,500 plus VAT plus mileage from one company as well. :eek I nearly booked a company from Clare as I thought they weren't too expensive but then I realised VAT was extra as well. I booked www.photoandvideobooth.ie as they are so lovely to deal with and if you quote "Brides to be" you can get a discount. I spent months researching photo booths as there are so many out there but be careful -[b:5bnb00ot] many are not photo booths but just a camera on a tripod with a few accessories.[/b:5bnb00ot]