Photobox question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hagfromhell Posts: 2146
I am trying to order some prints from these crowd. Everything goes fine until I get to the address bit, I select Ireland as the country, but it won't let me bypass the postcode bit, and it won't accept anything I type into the postcode box. Please help as I am about to smash the computer off the wall with frustration.
ott Posts: 3920
Try either IE or 0000 .
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
I know I had this issue before, and it was because I was logged into the English website instead of the Irish one... maybe try changing the web address?
This is really getting to me now. I should have just dropped the memory cards to the chemist and collected the next day. But I won't let it get the better of me. When I get as far as the checkout, it says that they will be delivered from England, and so charges €8.59 postage. Is that correct or should they be delivered from Ireland? I am in the photobox.ie site so I am slightly confused?
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
oh if you're already on the .ie page, I must have had a different problem. Do they have a Help that you can go to? Or a phone number to call? FAQ's section?
Got it using the 0000 after several attempts. Thanks girls x