Photograph exhibition

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Morning, have any of you lovely wollies been to the "Worlds Best Action Sport Photography Exhibition" in Trinity College? I've seen some of the amazing photos in the Metro-Herald paper in the mornings, and keep meaning to go - I'm always leaving things to the last minute :duh: . I know there's some sort of exhibition hall of Trinity, that's sort of opposite Pearse station, but this one is apparently in the Front Square. Does any of you exactly where that is in relation to the main entrance to the college on the Green? I wonder if I could drag hubby along to it, make a night of it, as it's on from 8-10pm - but it finishes this Saturday. I didn't realise it was an evening exhibition, so bang goes the idea of going to it on Saturday afternoon.
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
Hi Noodlehead, Front Square is right in front of you when you come in under the Arch from College Green. The Science Gallery is always worth checking out, that's the one you mentioned near Pearse Street, they have some good exhibitions on there most of the time & a GREAT litle coffee shop as well with the best coffee in Dublin :wv
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Shumbles (cool name btw) thanks a million for that, much appreciated - now I just need to get my *ss in gear and go to it before it closes!
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
my pleasure Noodlehead (love your name too - ah mutual appreciation!!) - enjoy!