Photographer €1500-€1800

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2b2bMrsC Posts: 118
Hi All I've been looking for a photographer and I'm totally shocked at the prices! Looking for a casual think its called reportage style, dvd of the photos and an album for under €1800. Can you recommend any photographers? Thanks a mill :xox
blushingb2b Posts: 219
Hi, I just met with Pat Baker today and he sounds exactly what you are looking for. He is also on the suppliers list here! We are going to go ahead and book him after meeting with him!!
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Whereabouts are you based?
tazmania Posts: 94
i've booked colm k photography, he has a website, reportage, dvd and small storybook album for 1500. like u i was shocked at what som eof them were asking for!!!
2b2bMrsC Posts: 118
I'm based in Offaly. Thanks for the tips, I'll have a look at both of them
KevinMorrisPhotography Posts: 266
Hi there, just sent you a PM. Best regards Kevin
2009BrideToBe09 Posts: 155
Hi, Have to recommend Paul Kelly (www.pksudio3.com), he photographed my wedding 2 weeks ago and he is absolutely brilliant at reportage, we paid for a CD only package so give him an email/bell for a album package!
2009BrideToBe09 Posts: 155
Hi, Have to recommend Paul Kelly (www.pksudio3.com), he photographed my wedding 2 weeks ago and he is absolutely brilliant at reportage, we paid for a CD only package so give him an email/bell for a album package!
lovelyb2b Posts: 733
Hi We are going with Douglas Gray Photographer. I have to say so far he has been a gem to deal with. I think he could be a supplier on here now also. Def worth checking him out. :wv
*july* Posts: 16
Hi there, We used a guy called William Boon, www.photoboon.com. We got his full package which was album, dvd and he also gave us prints of all our photos for €1200 but I know his packages start at €800. He was absolutely brilliant, was only supposed to stay up until dinner but because it rained stayed until afterwards to get more pics and didn't charge for it. Also had our pics 2 weeks after wedding and we got our album 2 weeks after that. We got married on the 2nd July. He does the reportage style photography as well..