Photographer in Mayo/Galway area

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Brolly Posts: 5
Hi, I am new here! I am looking for a photographer in the Mayo/Galway area for next year. I am looking for someone who doesn't do all posed photographs. I really like Melissa Mannion, but she isn't available for the date. Any help appreciated!!
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
What about Dillon Photography. As I'm not married yet I can't tell you what my album looks like but I got to see 3 completed albums, 3 portfolio albums, and he has over 80 photo's on his online gallery to sample too. He was really nice to deal with when going to meet him and ringing asking tons of questions and he'd travel the length of the country for a wedding too. Saw a couple of wedding DVD's that he did the photography for and it was great to see him "work" on these and in one he was on a windowsill in a church holding onto the window with one hand and camera in other!!! http://www.dillonphotography.ie/sampleg ... s/weddings
MrsMOnAMission Posts: 376
I second Micheal Dillon. He is very nice to deal with. We have booked him for ours next year and I know friends who had him photograph their wedding and they were very happy with him and he is not in your face all day shouting at you to pose this way or that way like some photographers are!
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
[quote="MissGNoMore":2ihkv4m1]I second Micheal Dillon. He is very nice to deal with. We have booked him for ours next year and I know friends who had him photograph their wedding and they were very happy with him and he is not in your face all day shouting at you to pose this way or that way like some photographers are![/quote:2ihkv4m1] And as well as that you can tell him what you would like. I found that some photographers were like no family shots around me (so your guests would be alienated) but with Michael Dillon's journalistic background he's used to being surrounded by photographers and that doesn't bother him in the least!!!
Brolly Posts: 5
Hi girls, thanks a million. I have had a look at the website and it looks fantastic - that's what I am looking for. Hopefully he will be free now!
looey Posts: 624
I have booked Abby photographers. The number is 091 751768. Have seen the work some great pics.