Menu

Photographer in Mayo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aprilonline Posts: 6
Hello all, I am hoping you can help me. I have loads of numbers for photographers in Mayo but I'd like to hear some recommendations before just booking someone off the net. Has anyone had any experience with: Eamon o'Boyle June Walsh Alan Hastings Melissa Mannion Barbara Murray Or can anyone recommend any other photographer in Mayo/West of Ireland?
monkeygirl Posts: 32
Hello, I have booked Michael Dillon, he is based in Galway. He has got good reviews on here. I went to his home to have a look at his pics. They were great. Lots of reportage style (which I love). My two sisters are also getting married and they are having Eammon O'Boyle and Melissa Mannion. I really love their work also. Hope this helps.
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
I have seen Junes work and it is really good. We have also had her do a number of family portraits and have been delighted with the results. She is based in Foxford - http://www.junewalsh.com/. 094 9256134 Jack Ruane is the other main guy in Mayo, he is based in Ballina and is also really good. 096 21325 MaryRuane Brogan is also an option. Also in Ballina. 096 76946 That is all I can think of. There may be more around Castlebar/Westport but I am not familiar with them. Ballina is more my area. Hope this helps.
lil-star Posts: 3149
[quote="monkeygirl":2sbkamrt]Hello, I have booked Michael Dillon, he is based in Galway. He has got good reviews on here. I went to his home to have a look at his pics. They were great. Lots of reportage style (which I love). My two sisters are also getting married and they are having Eammon O'Boyle and Melissa Mannion. I really love their work also. Hope this helps.[/quote:2sbkamrt] I 2nd that!! We have him booked and I love his work www.dillonphotography.com