Photographer in the South East

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pink Peonies Posts: 40
Hi girls, I have spent the morning reading past threads on photographers, and I have to say that I have learned lots of tips already - thanks! I have one big question though - I was wondering if any of you could recommend a photographer in the South East who will not only provide the album, but also the photograhs on a disk afterwards ? ( I will gladly pay extra for this). There are lots of great recommendations for photographers, but not many people have mentioned this option. Thanks in advance! :thnk
blissful2b Posts: 1555
there are photographers who will give you the disc only. it's normally the basic package. i'm sure there was another thread on this in the vendor supplier section(i think) and recommendations given. some photographers won't, as they own copyright to the pictures and it's their way of making money. i.e. if you need copies etc for parents you'll be charged for the extra prints etc. does the cd package only and also offers the albums. check out that other thread for other recommendations. best of luck! *) edited to say: here's one of those threads i mentioned.
tomD Posts: 60
Try full contact details in suppliers directory
ozypozy Posts: 2950
We've booked David Cullen.
newyear08 Posts: 580
Check out Fiona Anderson - you will get her details on Supplier Directory , we booked her so pleased with the different type/stlyes of album's she doe's . Good Luck :wv
Pink Peonies Posts: 40
Girls thank you so so much for all of your help - sorry it has taken me so long to reply - i don't always have internet access :o( I have made appointments with some of the photographers mentioned, so I will keep you posted! :o)ll Thank you so much again :thnk
shobie Posts: 1437
We are using Shane O Neill, Aspect Photography. His package is €1850 and includes a coffee book album, DVD with selectionmusic of day set to music that can be accvessed on his site and also a disc with ALL the pics he takes of the day, high resolution suitable for printing. I think it is great value. His style is very funky and he is absolutely lovely to deal with. He also shoots for RSVP and other glossy mags so can do a high fashion shoot with you on the day too (takes 15 mins) and the pics he showed me were just like a magazine/ Fabulous. I'm so excited to see ours after the big day.
wexfordbell Posts: 1065
Im wholly reccommend Ger Hore photography in Wexford town
ms crooner Posts: 621
Michelle Hill in Kilkenny have seen her work before and its very good
Glam08 Posts: 230
We are having paula Malone Carthy in wexford. We fell in love with her work :wv [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:2vw0zvyg]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;116/st/20080927/e/Wedding/dt/-6/k/1d58/event.png[/img:2vw0zvyg] [/url]