photographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gok Posts: 39
deleted
doras Posts: 164
where are u based? I know a photographer called John Williams, he is very good-www.johnwilliams.ie if u want to speak with him about what he can do for you
moobear Posts: 1126
Why not try Erin Quinn. She is our photographer & she does travel. Her number is 087 295722. She is lovely to deal with & she really is excellent withmany different packages Why not give her a call - it wont hurt! Best of luck with your search :wv
ela28 Posts: 2552
I would highly recommend darren purcell,his work is fab and he is very reasonable and very nice to deal with,let me know if you want his details :wv
dibbles Posts: 749
hiya, landyphoto.com.. brendan landy from listowel in kerry.. he is amazing..and what sold him to me is that theres 2 photographers,, one to ur home and one to ur hubbies... hes brilliant!!
Goodie10 Posts: 245
[quote="ela28":3uwcm5hd]I would highly recommend darren purcell,his work is fab and he is very reasonable and very nice to deal with,let me know if you want his details :wv[/quote:3uwcm5hd] I second this.....have him booked for our wedding in August :wv
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Peter o neill is doing a special of 1100 till 22nd March 086 0265873 ...REally like the look of his work he has a web-site too