Photographer & videographer advise needed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Indra Fisher Posts: 1
Hello all, Having a wedding in February 2017 in Celbridge Manor Hotel, Co. Kildare. Need to find photographer & videographer from Dublin or county Kildare. Wondering if anyone could refer good ones? Oh...and could you advise how much do they cost? Thank you in advance.
CasualBride Posts: 574
Abbey Video Production, Cashel is very good!! I think his packages are in the region of 600 - 700-ish, but he has a few options so there could be cheaper & dearer than that!!
denlo Posts: 124
[quote="Indra Fisher":1i2rnc39]Hello all, Having a wedding in February 2017 in Celbridge Manor Hotel, Co. Kildare. Need to find photographer & videographer from Dublin or county Kildare. Wondering if anyone could refer good ones? Oh...and could you advise how much do they cost? Thank you in advance.[/quote:1i2rnc39] Hi, We're a couple of photographers not too far from Celbridge - we don't do video though. Why not get in touch with us either directly or through the suppliers page here?
SLT Posts: 4
MyDayMyWay is based in Straffan Kildare and they can either film your wedding or provide a very easy to use video camera and your guests film it (great fun!) His prices vary but definitely worth a call. Gavin Callaghan 0872581640
ATL Photography Posts: 255
Hi I dont know if you are sorted or not yet but we are based in Clane, just over the road from Celbridge and provide both photography and videography. You can find more info in the links below. Andy
TaraDonoghuePhotography Posts: 133
We travel all over Ireland and abroad. Get in touch if you haven't already got it all sorted! :) x