Photographs in Kilkenny Castle

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

longtimeyet Posts: 461
Hi Wollies, Just wondering if any one had their photos taken in the grounds of kilkenny castle. Heard somewhere that its not really allowed anymore and just wondering does anyone know for sure? Thanks
Tragen Posts: 370
Hi there! I had photos taken in the grounds, there was no problem, but you do have to ask permission in advance. They do not give permission for photos inside the castle. The contact details are on their website. There is a form that needs to be filled out with liability insurance details, you will just need to send this on to your photographer to fill out and send this back to the castle. It really is a great location, we had great fun there, can't wait to see the professional photos! HTH's!
longtimeyet Posts: 461
Ah thanks for that HappyDaysAhead, great to hear - :thnk i went there a lot as a child and we go there when ever we are in the city so its great to have the chance to get the photos done there. Thanks a million - Hope yours turn out great :o)ll
Tragen Posts: 370
I know what you mean... there is definite sentimental value if you were brought up in KK