Physiotherapy Antenatal Class -Coombe

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rop Posts: 1453
hiya, i have my Physiotherapy Antenatal Class in the Coombe this week, anyone have any idea where they are held? afaik they are in the hospital but are they in the Physio dept? What should i expect and do i need to bring anything thanks :thnk
:o)ll anyone?
taurus09 Posts: 484
i was booking mine the other day and asked, as far as i remember she said you go into the hospital and take a left turn and it was somewhere down there. I had to take a right turn when booking my class, so its not where you book the classes. I'm sure the security guard will be able to tell you. She just said to wear comfortable clothes.
thanks tauras!!! :thnk
Nemo79 Posts: 932
Baby pickle, When I rang and booked the ante natal classes with the physiotheraphy department, they told me to go to Donore Community Centre. They are 5 classes held every Tuesday @ 12pm. Is what you are doing something different?
hi nemo, are they the Parent Education classes? they are held in the community center and go on for 5 weeks, these ones are just the physio ones and only last for 3 sessions? Its on today so guess ill let you know if end up in the wrong place :o0
taurus09 Posts: 484
nemo those are the parent education classes. For some reason teh coombe seem to seperate their classes into two seperate ones. Parent education and physio. Both have to be booked seperately. For the physio it said to ring and leave a message, i did this and heard nothign back. When i went in she said i was getting the last place on the class, so don't think the leaving the message works. This kindof explains it [url:3i8sm3p5]http://www.coombe.ie/patient/services.html[/url:3i8sm3p5]
Babypickle, Tauras Thanks for the information. They must be the parent education classes. I thought I was booking the physio ante natal classes! Babypickle, can you please let me know how you get on, thanks.
Girls, thanks for your help. I have booked the physio classes this morning and got the last place available before my due date! What we I do without WOL x
babyforus Posts: 1619
Can I ask did your OH's go to your classes? Do they do breathing techniques that DH could help with? Saw a notice on website that said due to space restrictions OHs couldn't go though.