Picked our wedding rings yay!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2013bride13 Posts: 424
Oh my god, it feels so real. We left a deposit on our wedding rings today with 18months to go.... Price of platinum rising so we said no harm in setting our price. I am thrilled, it is lovely ( a little more expensive than I thought I'd spend) but it is the ring that complemented and suited my engagement ring. On a positive note my ring size is smaller( which means my weight loss regime is working right? hah) Yay!!!!! :lvs
Steph2 Posts: 1044
Congrats!! We're going wedding ring shopping in a couple of weeks - can't wait to look at rings properly. What is your ring like then? Details please :o)ll
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
Congrats its exciting shopping for rings :o)ll
oh my god, you will have sooo much fun, it is so exciting.... The ring I picked is not the one I thought I would have went for at all..... Its a princess cut, channell diamond ring, all the way round. My ring is a simple princess cut ring and the two look beautiful together... I am delighted. It really does make it feel real. My h2b has got all excited also and said he cannot wait to wear his ring. Yay
Chillaxed Posts: 583
it is exciting!! we got ours a few months ago and mine was a bit more than i thought too but i love it!!! cant wait to get it now!!! exciting! :heartbeat:
Thats great Mrsk I can only imagine what i will be like trying on dresses!!! Hahah
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
[quote="ahoey10":3ov3uq3g]Oh my god, it feels so real. We left a deposit on our wedding rings today with 18months to go.... Price of platinum rising so we said no harm in setting our price. I am thrilled, it is lovely ( a little more expensive than I thought I'd spend) but it is the ring that complemented and suited my engagement ring. On a positive note my ring size is smaller( which means my weight loss regime is working right? hah) Yay!!!!! :lvs[/quote:3ov3uq3g] We did the same - got our rings early to fix the price and because we went over budget by double the amount on my ring :hic :eek :ooh I blinging love it though ;o) . I was in town last week and went in to pay a few bob off it and I asked to see it again. I stayed there for about 10 mins just gazing at it whilst they cleaned my ering. then I had the two on together and was gazing at at away in a world of my own!!! I just :lvs it!
[quote="Sparkly Lady":2ibu7fzd][quote="ahoey10":2ibu7fzd]Oh my god, it feels so real. We left a deposit on our wedding rings today with 18months to go.... Price of platinum rising so we said no harm in setting our price. I am thrilled, it is lovely ( a little more expensive than I thought I'd spend) but it is the ring that complemented and suited my engagement ring. On a positive note my ring size is smaller( which means my weight loss regime is working right? hah) Yay!!!!! :lvs[/quote:2ibu7fzd] We did the same - got our rings early to fix the price and because we went over budget by double the amount on my ring :hic :eek :ooh I blinging love it though ;o) . I was in town last week and went in to pay a few bob off it and I asked to see it again. I stayed there for about 10 mins just gazing at it whilst they cleaned my ering. then I had the two on together and was gazing at at away in a world of my own!!! I just :lvs it![/quote:2ibu7fzd] Oh my god, I was the exact same. The lady was laughing at me!!!! It is completely worth the extra though!! Will have to distract myself so I stop thinking about it!!! She cleaned my ring aswell, it is lovely and sparkly again!!!! Loves it What is your ring like?
queen30 Posts: 1551
yahay! we picked ours two weeks ago. excitement :o)ll
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Ahoey - I think I posted a pic a few weeks ago, I can't remember if I took it down (H2B would kill me if he knew I was posting it ;o) ) Leave me have a look through the forum to see if I can find it and I will bump the thread. 2 mins.....