picture of my dress!?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kingkong Posts: 19
Please help me! I,m all but computer illiterate but would love to post a apic of my dress,,,its in the pronovias 2007 "fashion" collection and its called "enebro" .Could somebody please be really sweet and put it up for me?
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Sorry kingkong - fab fab dress!! Would post it but can't copy the image...the link is the following if anyone wants a look... http://www.pronovias.com/entrada_index.asp?idioma=2 Go to 2007 collection...fashion and then its the 1st one on the 2nd row - enebro.
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
wow lovely dress. it's beautiful, i luv pronovias![/code]
mybaby1 Posts: 82
Hi girls If you also go into, 2007 Make Your Choice, and then Fashion, It is the 3rd dress on the first row, It shows 3 different images for it. Sorry that I don't know how to post the picture. Love your dress, it is beautiful. Did you buy it here or go abroad to get it? Baby1 :wv
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Definitely a WOW factor dress - lovely.
Trooper Posts: 2155
I tried this one on too, but it didn't suit me. Fabulous dress though!! If you cheat a bit you can post a pic!! [img:2wrfv112]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l155/trooper_wol/enebro.jpg[/img:2wrfv112]
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
fab!
Hi! Thank you so much trooper ,you,re a genius!!Its so great to see it on site and get feedbk,I,m mad about it too!! Rice cakes here I come though!!Hey baby 1 I got it in de stafford bridal in nenagh, tracey there is an absolute dote,couldnt be nicer!! Have you yours put up?Would love to see it...
mybaby1 Posts: 82
Hi Kingkong I don't have my dress yet, but absolutely love pronovias dresses and have only ever heard great reports on the finish to them :xxs Hope to go looking in next few weeks. Can't wait. Bet you are delighted now to have such a fab dress. Best of luck :wv
For some reason I,m gone right off my dress.... aaaaagggghhhhh. What is wrong with me?!!!!