Piles- never known pain like this before (sorry TMI) - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ConfusedBride2Be Posts: 463
Hi girls, it really is the worst pain ever. I've had an awful few days. DD was 9 lbs 7oz and I had stitches inside my womb and outside and the pain was nothing like this. I had my appointment yest in the hospital and h2b had to come and try and help me in and out of the car and in and out of seats so the midwives took one look at me and bumped me up to first in the queue to see the cons. I was in a sweat trying to stand up waiting - we were there at 1.30, he arrived at 3 and I was panting etc and all the other girls thought I was in labour. I was too embarrassed to say I had piles. :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 The cons prescribed anugesic cream and anugesic suppositories so fingers crossed they will start working soon. Girls if you think you are getting them you should definitely see your doctor straight away as you really don't want to end up in the state I'm in. :o( :o( :o( :o( I can't walk, sit or do anything. My mother has to bring DD to school for me and collect her in the evenings and give her dinner as I literally can't get into the car or make dinner etc. I have cried on and off with pain since Monday.
wifetobe Posts: 1438
confusedbride you are nearly there hun-chin up xxx