PILES!!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Hi Shilanne - mine is still with me, unfortunately!! Only thing is there is no pain or itching so the Sheriproct must be doing some good! I think it has got a tiny bit smaller too. My mum reckons the Prep H is the best to use but I'll wait til I use this one first and then use it if this one doesn't do the trick!
Shilanne Posts: 304
Hi girls thanks for the replies - I have just started the PH this afternoon so I shall keep you posted......:) - Oh the joys......
I feel your pain Chicken. I got my first grape on Tuesday although I knew it was probably going to happen as I was a bit sore passing. By Wednesday it had doubled in size so I went to the doc. Got the same stuff as you, depositorys and cream. Pharmasist said that I can only used the depositorys for seven days. Haven't tried the bath yet as I've heard conflicting reports about baths helping. I heard ice helps too?? Shilianne my MIL said the Prep H was the miracle cure for her, is it working for you at all?? Oh the physical joys of being pregnant!!
Shilanne Posts: 304
Ok Prep H not working just got Sherpicot from doc ;o( I hope it works
Should do Shilanne, its really started working for me today. Hasn't made it any smaller but its not sore at least