Piles

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Oh girls I am dying here, I can’t even sit down :-8 , I went to the doc last month and she has given me Scheriproct cream, but it still hasn’t worked and now (sorry TMI ALERT!) I now how boils outside……I swear the pain is UNREAL…. Am trying “Witch Hazel” on them as well but nothing seems to be taken them down…. Anybody any “Wonder” cure?
Midlands Mum Posts: 871
Sorry ive no advice maybe try posting this in mum & babies they mightve had some during their pregnancy. Hope you get some relief soon. :thnk i did hear that baths help..!!
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
I'll try to remember to look this up when I go home cos there is some home remedy in my pregnancy book that I remember seeing but I can't think now of what it was.. :-8 Sorry Baby Brain.. maybe google it or check a pregnancy book.
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
[url:3oriarnn]http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/piles/[/url:3oriarnn] This might help.. there is a section on how to get rid of them. :wv
fire fly Posts: 1241
Step one: Go back to the doctor and get suppositories, its the only thing that will work. Step two: Buy a swimming ring (kids one) to sit on, that will make sitting more bareable. Really though insist on getting suppositories, they are truelly horrible but if you don't you might have them forever.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Thanks SOO much girls I have been taken the baths and they have really helped, my doc gave me another prescription for the SAME cream (she said it's the only thing that will get rid of them O:| ) have to go back now and ask her for a suppository. Am walking around like I've had the baby already :eek God the pain of them are just DREADFUL! :-8