Menu

Pins and needles in my feet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
got a bit worried earlier as was having pins and needles in my right foot. went on a while. looked it up in what to expect...... says no one knows why this phenomenon occurs during pregnancy but its not an indicator of anything. anyone else experience this
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Yip me too, not very often, mainly if I'm sprawled off on sofa for a bit. Its probably just bad circulation depending on the position your in at the time I'd say.
I was sitting at the kitchen table? anyway just wanted to check up on it as they say to look out for anything unusual in early pregnancy. i know now that its nothing. just wondering if anyone ele had it how are you feeling these days?
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
I'm fine Beanie, Feeling huge! But most of my worry and feeling down has passed, plus even though its tiring to move around too much, at least that unbelievable tiredness I had earlier on has passed. Are you feeling tired at your stage? I was wrecked, would've fallen asleep after lunch if the phones in work stopped ringing long enough! :o0
I am exhausted and not even working much, infact barely working at all. he just doesnt get it though