Pinterest

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

30something Posts: 644
I don't have a Pinterest account and don't want to sign up for one. I used to be able look at pictures on the site and save the ones I like. Now if I click on a picture it'll bring be to the googlestore and direct me to download the pintetest app. Is there anyway I can bypass this or get back to the old way? This has only started happening in the last week.
craftyPB Posts: 2625
I've had a page for about 5/6 years now, but a friend just looks at it like you... she's had no problems lately (was just talking about it yesterday) You could just sign up for it, it's so handy to have all your ideas on a board....I've used mine so much for wedding planning... the florist looked at my 'table centres' and my 'flowers' and my 'church' boards. The hairdresser and beautician have seen my 'hair' and 'make up' boards, the photographer has a link to my 'photos' page and we can both pin ideas to it... It's also been great for work ideas and house ideas too...
30something Posts: 644
I really don't want another online account! I have enough of them. It's probably a good thing I haven't the same access to it. I can't be distracted by it anymore!
craftyPB Posts: 2625
Yes, in the beginning I found I could lose hours on it!!