Menu

Piss d Fcuk off !!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
No i am not expecting twins, the first time you said it i was offended and didnt respond Today you said it again but assumably you think i am crazy huge this pregnancy, you actually asked me in your serious voice...lets just be clear about this...no i am not having twins, just one baby ok and honestly i should have told you to fcuk off and its only cos i love my hubby that i dare not upset his mammy Now stop saying it :o(
Littlebo Posts: 2598
I'M sorry but I'd THROTTLE her. What does your Oh think? Maybe he should have a word with his mother?
Sprocket Posts: 1671
I'd smack her and then pretend my hormones made me act out. Stupid witch
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Oh sweet Mother of God - I'd bleedin' kill her!!! You have to either say something to her, and make her see that she's being rude and upsetting, or get your OH to have words with his darling mother! We had MIL tormenting us with "will you hurry up, when are you going to [b:3903dcwg]give me [/b:3903dcwg]a grandchild" It took hubby threatening her with not getting to see the grandchild if she kept asking us inappropriate questions like that - FIL and BIL joined in too, thankfully. She doesn't dare ask now. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy :stork:
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
Thanks everyone, yes i do feel like throttling her Was very upset about it yesterday and the first time she said it I spent ages yesterday pestering my mam to see was i huge etc but she said no of course being my beautiful adorable mam :heartbeat: DH was raging with her and said he would say something to her if i wanted. I wasnt sure yesterday and i dont want him to feel awkard having to say it and i dont want her to feel weird around me but its so upsetting that i dont want her coming to the hosp saying that she is looking for 2 cots which she will prob do if someone doesnt say something. I am avoiding her at all costs which is not good but she only has herself to blame. So hard to know what to do , appreciate all the replys tho
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
So annoying, you poor thing.... some people eh O:| Have you read the thread on What MIL say??
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
OMG that is so rude! Why do they have to do these things? Have they no cop on?
disorganised2012 Posts: 52
when i was pregnant with my son the first thing my fsil said to me was HELLO FATTY i nearly punched her in her face but instead i just said it takes one to know one that shut her up, what harm i was bloody tiny didnt get a bump for months. if she says it again you should ask her has she any news for you that she is looking a bit plump that will shut her up he he
Momster Posts: 442
[quote="disorganised2012":3c5h2yfk]when i was pregnant with my son the first thing my fsil said to me was HELLO FATTY i nearly punched her in her face but instead i just said it takes one to know one that shut her up, what harm i was bloody tiny didnt get a bump for months. if she says it again you should ask her has she any news for you that she is looking a bit plump that will shut her up he he[/quote:3c5h2yfk] :yelrotflmaosmilie: laughing my head off at this! Op - tell your husband to say it. there is no point in her upsetting you again, esp just after you have the baby. you might actually thump her then!! he can say it in such a way as to pretend you never said anything but he would prefer if she watched what she said. dont mind the auld wagon!!
WorldsGreatestMum Posts: 249
I totally get how it would upset you but I could just see some really nice older relatives of mine saying something like that because they'd think ye were just keeping the twins news from them and then they'd be so pleased to be telling all their friends afterwards "Sure, didn't I know it was twins. I said it all along". Bless 'em.