pissed with little girls new teacher...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
my little girls new teacher left her out on in the yard on her own yesterday.... 1st day back, shes in senior infants and shes 5! teacher brings them out of the classroom and they are collected in the yard. she left her there on her own, only my MIL's friend seen her, and brought her home, MIL went over and ran amuck, teacher said she didnt know she was supposed to wait till parents came...like wtf! you dont leave a 5 year little girl on her own..... said she didnt know...
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Bloody hell....not a good start with her mad woman. Have they no school policy on this?
yeah they should do, im not impressed, shes only a baby and in senior infants, shes five! i dont know what I'd do if anything happened to her..
willful Posts: 6822
Jesus, what an idiot. How did someone with that little cop on become a teacher?? O:|
honestly I dont know, im not impressed to say the least...my other DD goes to a different school and its happened once or twice that my mam forgot she was off early, they rang me and DH and she was outside the principals office.
willful Posts: 6822
That sounds like a good system. Did you tell the school about what happened? Maybe they could sit her down and update her on common sense
no MIL went over and ran amuck with her >:o) knowing my MIL she wont do it again.
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
happend to my son before he was only 3 going on 4 when i look back now over the years my kids have gone to school. people say its the best years of there lives it really makes you wonder. mad woman it seems to happen alot more than we think.
Italy07 Posts: 5409
OH MY GOD did you ring the head of the school. I would go mad if that had happened to our kids. The stupid Teacher use a bit of cop on!!!! Hope ur little one isn't to upset, don't they realise that something like that can upset kids so much that they don't want to go back to school again!!!!!!
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
Mad Woman i would ring the school principal that is completely unacceptable. There should be a school policy about this and i would speak up as i would be afraid other teachers might not know that they have too wait with the kids too. What sort of a fu*king idiot leaves kids on their own in this day and age whatever age they are O:|