pitter patter of teeny tiny feet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
had my scan today - it was amazing seeing the baby but for some reason this picture of the baby's tiny little foot just got me all choked up.... :lvs [img:2ub5oykk]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/KateB_photo/babysfoot2.jpg[/img:2ub5oykk]
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Oh wow Ginger Nut, that is an amazing picture. Never seen anything like it. I'd frame it if I were you! No wonder you were so delighted. Really pleased to hear it all went so well.
newyearbabs Posts: 686
thats brillant ginger nut, really good picture
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
I have one almost identical to that! Its cool - so cute!!!! *)
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
WOW, thats the most amazing picture. :o)ll
Joleigh Posts: 4242
OMG thats amazing! Have never seen a scan so clear! The little foot is so cute. Ginger Nut I didnt know you were expecting cos I dont be on as much lately, so congratulations! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
NotHere Posts: 10273
Aw!! :lvs I was the same when I seen the feet! It was so amazing, I suppose it's because you see them so clear with the little toes etc whereas the rest of the body seems transparent.
007Babs Posts: 417
Oh God Ginger, that seriously made me so weepy! That is a fantastic picture! :o)ll
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Oh my god that is a brilliant picture - congratulations
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Awww my God how adorable! Definately Frame it and the rest you get,I have the first 2 we got on my bedside locker and DH has the other 2 on his side :lvs :lvs :lvs