PJ Gallagher/Jake Stevens or Tommy Tiernan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeybee Posts: 624
Ladies do any of you know if it is possible to book either of these comedians for a 40min comedy slot for a wedding? Would something different for my guests. honeybee
boomboomgroom Posts: 19
Thats a great idea and i would love to know the answer. i will try to find out now seeing as im not that busy in work. You may have to book PJ Gallagher for fnorty fnour minutes. my own little joke there! hope people get it or else i just look very silly :) :wv
AnnieC. Posts: 114
My friend booked a comedian for her wedding. It was an older man who her father was a big fan of but who the rest of us had never heard of. We thought he was some old farmer when he walked on stage but he was so funny, we were all in stitches and talk about it still. It was a great idea. [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:2e670tzf]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10750;443/st/20080808/e/Our+Wedding/dt/5/k/6003/event.png[/img:2e670tzf] [/url]
sarhar101 Posts: 381
I hope that this might help! Tommy Tiernan's Management Mabinog Ltd The Loft Century Buildings 7-9 Upper Abbeygate Street Galway Tel: +353 (91) 564 875 Email:
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv That's a great idea, i would absolutely love to have Dermot & Dave from 98fm's morning crew, i just love these guy's, i thinks they are bloody deadly, but i don't think i could get them to do a gig at my Wedding, probably have to be famous though. O:| O:|
Will let you know how I get on have sent off a couple of emails, maybe they maybe too famous now for a little old wedding reception but anyways it would a unique thing to have. Thanks for the replies lads and I will let you know the outcome, whistle whistle.
PM'd you AnnieC.
shoegals Posts: 1640
I wouldn't think so i'd say you'd pay through the nose for them. PJ Gallagher is on tour at the moment and Tommy Tiernan lives in the states. Hope you can get them, PJ is great doing the live shows but there are other comedians that play with them who are very good so the management company might put you in touch with them. Great Idea though! :wv
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
:xxs
Ruthee Posts: 34
Wow, a comedian would be a great idea but probably would be pretty hard to book any of those guys cause they are so popular but definitely give it a go. Boomboomgroom - love the fnourty fnour comment!!! You had me giggling there :o0