Menu

Plan a dream break for 3k.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CREAMYBEAMY Posts: 294
Anyone interested in joining me in a little day dream??? If i gave you 3k to spend on a holiday where or what would you do with it? Come on help me while my post wedding blues away!! :compress
dymo2 Posts: 787
Play del carmen ffor 10 nites the tulum for 4 nites .i would llove negril in Jamaica as well.i would have so many places to go. Anyplace in the cairbeen would suit me nice beach lots of nice food and lively beach bars and no allinsluive
ructions Posts: 2689
Weird Cat Lady Posts: 3501
A fortnight in Inchydoney spa. Reckon that should cover it for two including grub 'n' grog. To hell with check-ins. I can just about handle an elevator at the moment.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
Fortnight in new york
tassajara Posts: 723
A fortnight in the south of Italy in a gorgeous hotel, eating delicious food every night.
you little minxes!! some great ideas, has anyone been to dominican republic??? Love Playa del Carmen, enjoyed it so much for honeymoon..memoriessss!
luckyj Posts: 68
It would have to be Thailand. The best value for money of any holiday I've been on and I've been there for several holidays. It's fabulous as are the people. Oh daydream................ :zzzz:
dymo2 Posts: 787
Yes i have been to Dominican republic loved it any question
Where did you stay dymo? Did you wander outside of where you were saying ?