Planning another

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeypeach Posts: 2
Hi I used this site 3 years ago when I got married and again 3 months when I was pregnant. During this time it was great from hearing what other Mums 2 B had to say. Well we are now thinking of having another and I'm back for more chats and some laughs also. I have one question - when I was on last time there was a great web site given. It had everything needed and also how to plan and when was the best time to get pregnant. I have moved jobs and for the life of me cannot remember the name. Does anyone know the site I am talking about. I know there is Eumom.ie, but this is not it. Hope someone can help me.
*MrsShamrock* Posts: 383
Hi Honeypeach You're probably thinking of rollercoaster.ie and magicmum.com I have recently discovered these websites and they're fantastic!! All the best!
*MrsShamrock* Posts: 383
www.rollercoaster.ie www.magicmum.com
snozberry Posts: 1212
www.magicmum.com - I love it! just brilliant for chats with the girls and finding out answers to all your weird and wonderful questions!! :D I hate the layout of the forum in rollercoaster but does give lots of useful information and articles!
honeypeach Posts: 2
Thanks girls. Rollercoaster.ie is the one.