Plans for Tonight??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

judibaby Posts: 2085
What are all you wollies planning tonight??? H2B is working, so I'll be watching the rugby, a nice long bath with a glass of wine, before settling in front of the fire!
pluse Posts: 980
its my best friends birthday so were all going out tonight for a meal and then to a night club :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Topgear Posts: 1559
hi,im in tonite cause i was in dublin yesterday and im going to chill 4 the evening :wv
NotHere Posts: 10273
I'm staying in with hubbie, wollying in between cuddling :lvs
mummy bear Posts: 3824
AWWWWWWWWWW :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs going to open a nice cold can of bulmers light!!! yum!
Ebby Posts: 3042
[quote="Flutterby.":1owlhy3x]I'm staying in with hubbie, wollying in between cuddling :lvs[/quote:1owlhy3x] Ditto mush head!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
was planning an evening of wolling and TV but those plans scuppered since TV on blink O:| Think i am going to have hot bath now. Talk tomorrow :wv
Ebby Posts: 3042
[quote="Ginger Nut":1z6aaban]was planning an evening of wolling and TV but those plans scuppered since TV on blink O:| Think i am going to have hot bath now. Talk tomorrow :wv[/quote:1z6aaban] Nitey nite pet :wv
judibaby Posts: 2085
I ended up going to the local with my neighbour for the match and now am back enjoying a nice glass of red wine...mmm O-O
ginger nut Posts: 5989
FFS O:| O:| O:| O:| definitely not my night. Went up to run bath when remembered we had a problem with our hot water tap earlier this year and now only shower works and i can't run bath O:| O:| O:| Can't wait till this day is over O:|