Plans for weekend??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
Anyone got any?? I'm redecorating this weekend and out for tea with mates tomo night :o)ll
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
I'm going shopping marks and Spencers this evening with my mum for a dinner h2b and I are having tomorrow night for friends. I love marks food! And Sunday I am having friends calling so will have to get nice bits there too for lunch! HAppy days!
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Was at cinema last night, going to be inthe audience of Saturday night with Miriam tomorrow night and then AC/DC on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll Can you tell that I'm excited??Get to get all dolled up and have girly chat tomorrow night and then concert on Sunday!!!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Im doing NOTHING :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Im soooo going to love my nothingness (some girlies will know exactly what im talking about >:o) >:o) >:o) )
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
We are going out 7 years today so I am taking himself out for a surprise meal. Oh & we got our 1st wedding present yesterday :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
A congrats shellyaug09 on 7 year anniversary, I meet my h2b four years ago yesterday! Can I ask what was your first pressie!
My first pressie was a white & yellow gold diamond ring with 3 small diamonds. That was Christmas. But up to that it was flowers & chocolates. But we moved into gether are 3 months so I didn't get them as often then. Actually I am just after realising he went on a lads holiday 3 weeks after meeting me & bought me back a beautiful gold chain :-8 Oh & congrats on your 4 years together
irishprincess Posts: 38
cocktails with my girlies tmrw night in mine then painting the town red, for my belated birthday celebrations!! Cant wait!! O-O Hope you all have a good one girls :wv
[quote="irishprincess":2142d57q]cocktails with my girlies tmrw night in mine then painting the town red, for my belated birthday celebrations!! Cant wait!! O-O Hope you all have a good one girls :wv[/quote:2142d57q] Happy Belated Birthday
shellyaug09 you must think I am a right nosey so and so I meant what was first wedding gift?