Plans for weekend?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shrub Posts: 956
Oh i love weekends i do, What y'all up to? Drink in house tonight then meal tomorrow night and cinema, and Relax :o)ll
Bubski Posts: 1785
Clean the house tonight Bed early Long sleep in Go into town n get bits n bobs for car Get ready for night out Get drunk Come home Sleep Thats about it :wv
clucky Posts: 26471
go to hairdressers tonight to go brunette tomorrow painting my bedroom - want to go to cinema too nothing planned for sunday
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Tonight - Mind DH who has a cold (ie he is dying, cue rolley eyes!) Tomorrow - Drive to Galway with mother and stay over with friends
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Tonight : shopping and early to bed Tomorrow : town for a few bits and pieces and afternoon in bed with hot water bottle (af arrived) and catching up with Lost on Sky 1 Sunday : afternoon in bed with hot water bottle (af arrived) and catching up with Lost on Sky 1
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="KwsWife":1xd39ptq]Tonight - Mind DH who has a cold (ie he is dying, cue rolley eyes!) Tomorrow - Drive to Galway with mother and stay over with friends[/quote:1xd39ptq] men dont get colds they get asian flu - awful patients they are
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
little niece is getting christened this evening and im godparent woo hoo. food shop saturday, relax sat night wedding sun. pretty busy one.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
OMG i swear i just put same post up but cant find it, anywho h2b out tonight so dvd and chiese for me, grocery shopping tomorrow or tonight h2b promised he would bring me out for drinks tomorrow night
Senorita Posts: 3413
My plan is, off to the hairdressers this evening, to get hair straightened and then will spend this evening at home with hubby & dog, with a take-away, a cure, and a dvd :o)ll Tomorrow, off to the Hennessy Gold Cup in Leopardstown, to win lots of mula. Staying over night, so a meal and some post racing drinks in the hotel. Sunday, back home, to chill out O:o)
*gone* Posts: 4785
Catching up on lost sleep tonight ... early night and sleep in. Tomorrow heading home, will call to my best buddies house for tea & sympathy, then visiting mom & sister. Might try to twist my sister's arm into going to the pub for a few tomorrow night.