Plastic Drinking Glasses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittysue Posts: 1016
Does anyone know where I can get some. Need them for a BBQ...so pint, short, wine & beer glasses would be handy...
sun flowers Posts: 3421
most supermarkets have them...tesco's dunnes...
AllisonR Posts: 249
Try the euro shops, I recently found plastic wine 'glasses' in one of them and they were different colours, white, pink and blue. Perfect for my Hawaiian BBQ hen.
kittysue Posts: 1016
Thanks Ladies.... Will have a look in Tesco this evening..... and then the pound shops to-morrow.... Can't wait till the weekend....... I up the weather stays good....... Usually when it's like this during the week, it turns a bit shitty at the week end......so fingers crossed..
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="kittysue":1g30gatb]Thanks Ladies.... Will have a look in Tesco this evening..... and then the pound shops to-morrow.... Can't wait till the weekend....... I up the weather stays good....... Usually when it's like this during the week, it turns a bit sugar at the week end......so fingers crossed..[/quote:1g30gatb] im in the same boat having a bbq for my birthday and praying the weather stays nice... also not buying a thing until the day before just in case the weather is brutal..