Please add more features to the personal website

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

luckyinlove08 Posts: 305
Please WOL can you add more features to the personal website .pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
where do you find your personal website???
In the my hub tab - top right of the screen
No, Can't see it??? It it near the brown banner with Suppliers directory, ect. Or above Or below?????
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
i cant see it either :o(
[quote="dresstoimpress":3m1rdz8c]No, Can't see it??? It it near the brown banner with Suppliers directory, ect. Or above Or below?????[/quote:3m1rdz8c] Yes it is above the brown banner ..... it's over the Planning Tips, to the right of home. Hope you find it
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
All thats over home for me is the search site box?? i dunno whats going on!
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
when i put in the bridal party, i put it in as parent of bride parent of groom chief BM BM BM BestMan GM GM but when i updated they all jumbled up O:| Did it again and say thing happened O:| Did it happen to anyone else?
dragonbride Posts: 447
[quote="JellySnakes":10yvdqm2]All thats over home for me is the search site box?? i dunno whats going on![/quote:10yvdqm2] me too...........boooooooooooooooooooo! :o( :o( :o(
[quote="dragonbride":23b4xvl2][quote="JellySnakes":23b4xvl2]All thats over home for me is the search site box?? i dunno whats going on![/quote:23b4xvl2] me too...........boooooooooooooooooooo! :o( :o( :o([/quote:23b4xvl2]I found it! You have to log in again on the home page, and then it comes up