Please help - Bridesmaids in Cork & Dublin..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lexus Posts: 791
And I'm trying to order Bridesmaid dresses on line First of all i was thinking Bill Levkoff, but the girls cant try them on before hand so that idea is in the bin. Would like to buy the dresses online (totally skint) but I have bridesmaids in Cork and 1 in Dublin. They want to try on the dresses before I order. What makes of dresses are available online, and also available to try on in both Dublin and Cork? If anyone could offer me advise it would be great, thanks girls :thnk
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
If you get on to RK bridal or gownsales and see what BM dress designers they carry, they normally have a link to those websites and maybe you can get a list of suppliers in Cork and Dublin off it. Something like Dessy seems to readily available in most places.
wexfordbell Posts: 1065
I have 1 in Dublin, 1 in Cork and 1 in wexford. Thats a trauma. I set a date and got them to wex weather they liked it or not and suited r not and they tried on everything.
Lexus Posts: 791
hey girls thanks for that, sintomone, id love to be able to do that but can see my beatch of a sister throwing a wobbler. its a nightmare O:|