Please help - drycleaners in limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ciarat Posts: 89
my mum has just rung me to say she has noticed a stain on my sister's bridesmaid dress and she is in a panic about it now and doesn't know a good drycleaners that she trusts. She lives in Limerick. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Delish Posts: 4176
Maybe call the bridal shops in Limerick and ask them to suggest someone. They get their sample stock drycleaned before their sales AFAIK
dellyb1 Posts: 2489
hi ciarat i cant think of the name of the shop i use but its beside the xtravision in dooradoyle in limerick , (down the road from the unicorn pub/restuarant on the right hand side if you are heading out from town towards the hospital) i got a fairly expensive karen millen dress drycleaned there recently( i spilled coke of all things on it) the dress was chiffon material and had a few petticoats under it and its perfect coudnt recommend them enough they had been recommended to me aswell
Kingston Design Posts: 895
[quote="delly b":3q9e1j4x]hi ciarat i cant think of the name of the shop i use but its[b:3q9e1j4x] beside the xtravision in dooradoyle in limerick [/b:3q9e1j4x], (down the road from the unicorn pub/restuarant on the right hand side if you are heading out from town towards the hospital) i got a fairly expensive karen millen dress drycleaned there recently( i spilled coke of all things on it) the dress was chiffon material and had a few petticoats under it and its perfect coudnt recommend them enough they had been recommended to me aswell[/quote:3q9e1j4x] I used this one for my wedding dress-my dress was filthy because the train wouldn't stay hooked up so it was dragging on the floor all night, plus I only left it in to be cleaned 3 months after the wedding :-8 But it came back absolutely perfect!! I think it cost me about €70. HTH!
ciarat Posts: 89
Thanks so much for your advice - my mum is really panicking. have to say i was just back from my hen do when she told me and was so tired i didn't have the energy to worry about it. kept saying we have 4 weeks to sort it but that wasn't calming her. i am down home this weekend so we'll take the dress there and get their opinion on it. Thanks again O-O