Please help: feedback on photographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

yippeeme Posts: 2139
Hey all, Just wondering does anyone have any feedback, good or bad, on Gary Barrett Photography? Trying to pick photographer, think they look good but can't decide. Thanks in advance! :wv
forgot to add, there are no testimonials on the website, should this make me nervous or am i over thinking it?? O:|
daisybabe Posts: 767
I have Gary booked and met with him the other night. He was a lovely guy and we gelled with him straight away *) I can let you know after next week how he was on the day O-O
nice one DaisyBabe, that'd be great thanks a mil. Best of luck with last min stuff, hope all goes well. Enjoy ur day, talk soon! :xxs
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
i have him booked as well. met up with him, nice guy. and he showed me a full album, it was beautiful. surprised you cant find any feedback on the website, he's been mentioned in wedding reports before. have you searched for his name in 'Forum Search'?
just did a forum search there and there's loads on him! Think i'll go with him alrite, seems very nice and good too. Thanx for all the help girlies!