Please help me choose a dress!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
I tried on 2 dresses lastnight and really liked both. The pictures dont do them justice, but anyway, which one do you think is nicer? Dress 1 [img:2jx88jlu]http://www.nostone.net/files/ellis/images/styles/12001.jpg[/img:2jx88jlu] Dress 2 [img:2jx88jlu]http://www.nostone.net/files/ellis/images/styles/11029.jpg[/img:2jx88jlu]
thumper Posts: 586
joleigh- they are both fab- but i think i like dress 1 that little bit more- i really like the detailing, esp the train and the sash.
Me too, but dress 2 was so flattering when I had it on, but maybe thats because it fit me perfect. The other one was too big so I didnt get the full effect. I said from the start I didnt want strapless and now I'm looking at 2 strapless dresses!
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
I prefer dress no 1, its really gorgeous!!!! Lucy :o)ll
over it Posts: 2779
My friend had dress number one, that picture doesn't even do it justice. It's fab!
thumper Posts: 586
[quote="Joleigh":a3dsa5aq]Me too, but dress 2 was so flattering when I had it on, but maybe thats because it fit me perfect. The other one was too big so I didnt get the full effect. I said from the start I didnt want strapless and now I'm looking at 2 strapless dresses![/quote:a3dsa5aq] its funny how that happens- i ended up with the complete opposite of what i said i wanted. i agree that no 2 looks like it would be very flattering. its hard to imagine sometimes how the dresses will fit when they are fitted to your figure.
pricilla Posts: 1564
[b:25k85cfp]1[/b:25k85cfp] is gorgeous.
I love the detailing on 1 but 2 is so sexy on. Ooooh decisions! I'm going to 2 more shops tomorrow, so I'll probably be even more confused then! Thanks.
eibhlin Posts: 123
You can't judge it on teh model, everyone seems to prefer 1 but perhaps your body shape looks more fab in 2
jen2 Posts: 3106
I like dress 1 the best. It looks sleek and sexy. Yet elegant. Jen2