Menu

please help me

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
im on the pill but i took my 1st tablet of the pack a bit late. did the deed the next day. im now feeling really rough, have a fever and my boobs are like razor blades. think there could be a chance im pregnant? in a way im convinced that im not pg beucase my period isnt even due until the 5th but i cant understand why im so ill
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Hi, How long ago did all this happen? Its certainly possible that you may be pregnant, but ususlly in a 28 day cycle, around day 14 is ovulation, so that would be the most likely time to conceive. With regard to feeling sick, it also could just be the worry. I'm afraid you won't get a proper result from a test until at least 3 days before your AF is due possibly later. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Hope it turns out as you hope! :wv
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
awww thanx moondesert. im feeling much better now so its probably just the flu i dont think i am pg cz we did the deed on day 7 of my cycle and theres no way sperm can last 4 7 days :o0 we havent done the deed since then cz of my illness. im kinda glad that im not pregnant im only 18 :eek by the way, congratulations on ur pregnancy xxx
jenny.s Posts: 25
I wouldn't worry about it - you dont ovulate till the middle of your cyce so chances are slim. You dont get fever as a symptom of pregnancy anyway, and you really dont feel any symptoms until about 5 weeks. Good luck
jen2 Posts: 3106
I would not worry about it. It does ot sound that you would be pregnant. If you do find out you are and need advice. We are all here for you, to talk about anything. Jen2