please help me to post a picture

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aronan78 Posts: 289
Hi girlies,im looking for some help,ive fallen in love with a dress but would appreciate some impartial views,its a marylise dress called eglantine the website is www.marylise.be,if anyone could have a look at it or post a pic for me id be eternally grateful.
angelika Posts: 267
I'm afraid I can't help. That website is Flash and so won't let you right click on the pictures (as I'm sure you already found out!).
Trooper Posts: 2155
You can post it if you cheat a bit. take a pic of the screen, and upload it onto photobucket :) [img:3hlcb8r4]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l155/trooper_wol/angelica.jpg[/img:3hlcb8r4]
Tropper you are a genius,thank you so much,what u think of it anyway??
Trooper Posts: 2155
[quote="aronan78":14mbkv07]Tropper you are a genius,thank you so much,what u think of it anyway??[/quote:14mbkv07] I am indeed a genius. the recognition helps. :compress It's fab, very stylish (as opposed to just pretty) if you know what i mean? I love the crisp white. I so am not the colouring for it!! are you getting it in that colour?
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Lovely dress aronan78.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
beautiful dress!
thaks for the comments girls,im tied between that dress and another one but i think this one is taking the lead. Trooper id be getting that dress in a pale ivory,couldnt pull off that white either!!