Please help me with my dates!!! ** Update **

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

alf Posts: 219
Hey All, Sorry to post in this section but need advise. Ok so here's my story so far, I got my last period on the 24th Oct, we DTD on the 7th and 8th of November ( which would be around my ovulation day -I think), have regular periods so usually a 28 day cycle, breasts have been very tender and sore all week, plus I've been extremely tired, kinda have a tingling sensation in my tummy the past few days so was convinced that I must be pregnant so went and bought a clear blue digital pregnancy test today and it showed BFN.....am I imagining it all or have I my dates wrong.... Please if anyone can have a look at my dates and see if I'm right , fresh pair of eyes and all it would be great. Maybe I could be wrong and it's just my AF on the way but I've never felt like this coming up to my AF. Any advise would be appreciated. :wv
TAZ DEVIL Posts: 1706
it looks like af was due yday? i would do a first response test they are usually more sensitive when your early on. oh and good luck! :babydust:
ticketyboo Posts: 625
maybe you ovulated late this month instead of when you thought you did which might make you think you are late but instead just ovulated later than usual. do you know for sure what day you ov'd on and how long your LP is?
[quote="TicketyBoo":3ok11kw1]maybe you ovulated late this month instead of when you thought you did which might make you think you are late but instead just ovulated later than usual. do you know for sure what day you ov'd on and how long your LP is?[/quote:3ok11kw1] Not really sure of when I ovulated as we said we'd just go with the flow but just by checking back on my dates i prob did, usually have a perfect 28 day cycle and still no sign of AF ....it should have been due yesterday.
ticketyboo Posts: 625
i had this problem a few months ago too. the girls on here told me that unless i know how long my LP is and when i ovulated i wouldn't be certain when AF would arrive. started temping and using opk's now and i know how long my LP is. some months when i thought AF was late i actually just ovulated late that month. do you temp or use opks or anything?
[quote="TicketyBoo":3chp5lvs]i had this problem a few months ago too. the girls on here told me that unless i know how long my LP is and when i ovulated i wouldn't be certain when AF would arrive. started temping and using opk's now and i know how long my LP is. some months when i thought AF was late i actually just ovulated late that month. do you temp or use opks or anything?[/quote:3chp5lvs] Only new to all this as we've only started trying, still don't know all the abbreviations so don't undestand what LP is or OPKS......sorry. O:| O:| O:|
happyfamily Posts: 3323
Have you done another test?
eled Posts: 713
Try First Response... I got a BFP with FR and a BFN with Clear Blue back in June.
I did the Accuracy pregnancy test this morning as was the only other option in the chemist to clear blue and got BFN. Don't know what to do?
happyfamily Posts: 3323
Would it put your mind at rest to go to your doctors for a test? Otherwise you're only option is to wait and see and try to get your mitts on a First Response test