Please help me with research-possible new maternity business

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Handymammy Posts: 1086
Hi all, I am thinking of starting a new website which will sell maternity clothes and I would love if you could spend 5 mins filling out my survey for some market research. It really is a quick survey. Also if you want to comment on the survey or on the general business idea I have. Thank you in advance. [url:s2cwxes9]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QTCS6YQ[/url:s2cwxes9]
Hyper2012 Posts: 1327
Done best of luck :thnk
valentine09 Posts: 681
All done - we badly need a good maternity website. Wishing you good luck with your venture.
Handymammy Posts: 1086
Thanks girls. I too believe that we need a good maternity website. I just hope that I can source the type of clothes that I would have wanted for my pregnancies at a decent price.
jewellb Posts: 2389
done. good luck :wv
mrsmcdreamy Posts: 880
Done :)
DaisyB Posts: 1708
done.. good luck!!
dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
Best of luck with it. Seems like a great idea. I commented on the survey that there is also a market for workwear for companies with uniforms. If you find good suppliers who continuously produce the same designs then I would suggest approaching for of the bigger uniformed companies. (hospitality in particular) A style blog would be lovely too and you could do bits about capsule wardrobes, accessoriesing, and practical pieces like how to use maternity pieces for breast feeding, maybe even posts of customers wearing your pieces.
tilsun Posts: 4506
Best of luck with it
Bunny2012 Posts: 104
Done!! Best of luck :) There isnt much in terms of formal workwear out there that isn't expensive.